Tuesday, October 17, 2017

WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION. PERFECT FEMALE BEACH BODY FOR ONLY 3 MONTHS with FREELETICS GYM



If you want to make your own transformation try the training plan: http://frltcs.com/gym-coach

Hi, my name is Lena. I wanted to share my video about how I changed my life and transformed my body. I hope I can inspire some of you to do the same!

I've always been struggling with my weight. Frustrated over and over again from different kinds of weight loss programs I had almost given up. But Freeletics Gym really helped me: I had no clue about training, weight lifting and barbells. But today I'm stronger and fitter than most of the guys out there. Give it a try - it really works!

I used Freeletics Gym as my training system to create an individualized training plan for me week by week, adapted to my experience, goals and your progress. The app helped me a lot as I didn't have a lot of experience learned the barbell movements with it through guided videos, my weights were increased automatically by its coach function and I was guided through every single workout. I couldn't have achieved what I did without it.


For more motivation and inspiration check:
Facebook https://facebook.com/FreeleticsGym
Instagram https://instagram.com/FreeleticsGym

Recommended Article:


A Simple But Fast Program To Lose Fat After 40, 50 and Above
For whatever reason, few people make fun a priority in their workouts. This means that many of them burn out and lose interest after a few weeks. There are many ways available to make exercise enjoyable. These tips will help you get the ball rolling.


While you're exercising you should blast the volume on your mp3 player. It has been proven that the sounds of music extend your workouts because you aren't thinking about how tired your body is. When you are deciding on music to work out to, pick songs that will uplift you and make you want to move. You will begin to move your body along with the beat of the song. This is an effective way to ensure you have a good pace throughout the whole workout. To make the time go by even faster, feel free to sing along!


Find a member of your family or a good friend who also wants to lose weight, and consider joining with them to be workout buddies. Now you can workout together and know how much you've achieved. When friends come to work out with you it goes faster. When you are focused on your friend instead of the work out, you are more likely to have fun and stick with it.


A terrific way to work out is by using an exercise video game. The reason video games are so great is because you are focused on the game and not on the workout you are putting in. If you are distracted, you will not notice the effect of the work-out on your body and will thereby have more endurance.


Looking and feeling good as you work out will make you want to go to the gym more often. Invest some money into some exercise gear that is comfortable and makes your body look great. Make sure your workout clothes are something that you enjoy wearing.


You will likely get tired of doing similar workouts every single day. This makes adding variety to your regimen that much more critical. An example would be if you're always exercising on a treadmill to consider going for a run instead. You are more likely to stay motivated to keep exercising regularly if you change your routine from time to time.


It is important to reward yourself when you have achieved on of your fitness goals. Doing so strongly encourages you to keep working hard. Give yourself a simple reward for making your weight loss goal. This can be a new item of clothing, a book, an addition to your hobby collection, or a sinfully sweet dessert. Make sure your rewards are attainable and realistic.


Despite what it's called, working out doesn't always have to be work; it can be fun, too! The secret to keeping fit is having fun while doing it, and this article will help you do just that.



Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment